Agreement to Policy
Your use of the ChimpChange User Interface – this website, our Facebook page or the smartphone application – constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by this Policy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our User Interface. When registering on our User Interface, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address and or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
ChimpChange’s User Interface is meant for computer users over the age of 16, so ChimpChange does not intentionally collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 16. If your child submitted information to ChimpChange and you would like it removed, please contact us using the address provided below.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To notify you that the system is available for use. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of notifying you that the ChimpChange payment system is available for use.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide on the User Interface, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the ChimpChange payment system availability, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely and PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.